GIF welcomes you to join us for a cross-learning event highlighting experiences, challenges and lessons learned from scaling and commercialising agricultural technologies.
Our 90-minute webinar will feature leaders in the agricultural sector representing GIF-supported innovations at different stages of the scale spectrum present on lessons learned as their businesses grow.
Join us as we explore:
- Success factors for scale, including growing your client base across diverse markets and countries.
- Operational bottlenecks, such as strategies to ensure successful government partnerships.
- Mission alignment, including factors to consider to graduate farmers out of poverty.
- Abdourahmane Diop, Senior Advisor, Dalberg (moderator)
- Matt Forti, Managing Director, One Acre Fund
- Pravesh Sharma, CEO, Kamatan; and Director, Samunnati
- Adwitiya Mal, Co-Founder and CEO, EM3
- Adaeze Usoh, Head of Corporate Finance, Babban Gona
Who is this event for?
Entrepreneurs, startups, researchers, and people working in the agri-tech space or international development.
When and where?
Wednesday 8 December 2021
9-10.30am EST / 2-3.30pm GMT / 5-6.30pm EAT / 7.30-9pm IST
A link to join the webinar will be shared following your RSVP.
Questions you would like to put forward related to scaling agricultural innovations ahead of the event are very much welcomed – please include in your RSVP.
The post Register now for our learning event on scaling agricultural innovations appeared first on Global Innovation Fund.
Originally published on Global Innovation Fund – News and blogs: Original article